All prices are in U.S. dollars.
$70 (depends on availability)
Introductory Dive and Refresh Dive (All Rental Gear Included)
Other Options (Depends on Availability)
+$60 (3rd dive will be on the outer or inside reef)
+$70 (4th dive will be on the inside reef)
+$55 (+$30 for Peleliu state permit)
Registration at the dive shop
Logging and we drive you back to your hotel
Note: 3-tank dive trips return at around 4:30 P.M.
We regret to inform you that at this point we cannot offer trips to the Jellyfish Lake or Milky Way after diving.
Visiting the Jellyfish Lake requires an extended Koror State Rock Island permit which not all of our
customers choose to purchase. Seeing as our boats are not separated by permit type and we therefore
have passengers with and without the Jellyfish Lake Permit on board, we ask for your understanding that
it is not possible to make an additional stop at the Jellyfish Lake immediately after diving.
Should you be interested in chartering one of our boats to customize your dive tour, please feel free to contact us.
Dive Trips Include:
- Transportation to/from your hotel (in the Koror area)
- Lunch (40 to choose from, including Japanese, Western, and light meals)
- Tanks and weight belt (Our tanks are 63cf/9L, but bigger tanks (80cf/11L) are available upon
request. Free nitrox up to 32% (with proof of your certification)
Dive Trips Do Not Include:
- Transportation to/from hotels outside the Koror area
- Koror State Rock Island Permit (environmental protection tax; payable at our shop)
- For day-before cancellations made after 5:00 P.M., you will be charged a cancellation fee of $35.
- For cancellations made after your tour has departed, you will be charged the full amount.
- For reservations made through a travel agency, we are unable to issue immediate refunds.
Methods of Payment
- We accept U.S. dollars, traveler’s checks, VISA, MasterCard, and JCB Card.
Rental Dive Gear Fee (Other Than Tanks and Weights)
$5 (Payable once for use on all your trip days. An ES float is required by Palau state regulation.)
Note: We’ll need information about your size before you can rent any of the following gear from us.
- BCD and wetsuit ⇒ Your height and weight
- Boots and fins ⇒ Your foot size