All prices are in U.S. dollars.
$120 ($100 for online bookings)
$70 (depends on availability)
Introductory Dive and Refresh Dive (All Rental Gear Included)
Other Options (Depends on Availability)
+$60 (3rd dive will be on the outer or inside reef)
+$70 (4th dive will be on the inside reef)
+$55 (+$30 for Peleliu state permit)
Administration at the dive shop
Logging and we return you to your hotel
Note: 3-tank dive trips return at around 4:30 P.M.
Dive Trips Include:
- Transportation to/from your hotel (in the Koror area)
- Lunch (40 to choose from, including Japanese, Western, and light meals)
- Tanks and weight belt (Our tanks are 63cf/9L, but bigger tanks (80cf/11L) are available upon
request. Free nitrox up to 32% (with proof of your certification)
Dive Trips Do Not Include:
- Transportation to/from your hotel (outside the Koror area)
- Koror State Rock Island Permit (environmental protection tax; payable at our shop)
- For day-before cancellations made after 5:00 P.M., you will be charged a cancellation fee of $35.
- For cancellations made after your tour has departed, you will be charged the full amount.
- For reservations made through a travel agency, we are unable to issue immediate refunds.
Methods of Payment
- We accept U.S. dollars, traveler’s checks, VISA, MasterCard, and JCB Card.
Rental Dive Gear Fee (Other Than Tanks and Weight)
$5 for use on all your trip days (an ES float is required by Palau state regulation)
Note: We’ll need information about your size before you can rent any of the following gear from us.
- BCD and wetsuit ⇒ Your height and weight
- Boots and fins ⇒ Your foot size